A plush design with a rounded profile is the hallmark of the Misha seating collection. With the sophisticated look of brown textured leather, polished microfibre upholstery deceives the eye until you snuggle in and realize the ultra-comfortable fabric has a soft hand feel that is as cozy as can be. Your relaxation will be even more complete as wide-track arms combine with thick back and seat cushions, not to mention extra support provided by two matching square pillows. The Misha collection's appearance is capped by low exposed wooden legs and double-stitched biscuit tufting, ensuring your living room is stylish yet cozy.
What's included in the set?
- Polished microfibre upholstery resembles leather texture from a distance but yields a soft hand feel
- Removable back cushions and thick fixed seat cushions
- Double-stitched biscuit tufting for visual interest
- Wide-track armrests
- Open coil springs combine with high resilience foam for lasting seating comfort
- Hardwood and plywood construction for a sturdy frame
- Accompanied by two coordinating square pillows
- Exposed low wooden legs
|Chair||38.5 x 36 x 35H|
|Loveseat||59.5 x 36 x 35H|
|Sofa||82.75 x 36 x 35H|
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We have a delivery service in GTA for an additional fee, which shall be reflected in the invoice that the customer receives. Delivery charges are as follows:
- Flat Shipping Rate for Toronto: $45
- Flat Shipping Rate for York & Durham Region: $65
- Flat Shipping Rate for Peel & Halton: $85
- Flat Shipping Rate Out of GTA within 150km of Toronto: $199
- Rest of Ontario: $399 flat
If the ordered amount is over $2,000 (before HST) in GTA, the delivery shall be FREE.
DELIVERY DATE & TIME
Once the buyer places an order with us, we shall inform him or her about the estimated date and time of delivery of the product. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery date and time as requested by the customer, and we reserve the right to change the delivery date and time based on our schedule. Nonetheless, we will strive to give sufficient notice of the delivery date and time to the customer. For order of the products that are in stock, a typical delivery time frame would be a few business days. For customer orders and products that are not in stock, the delivery will take longer and the customer will be notified accordingly. If there is any balance owing at the time of delivery of the Products, the Buyer needs to pay us the remaining amount before receiving the products. Once the products are delivered and payment made, the buyer agrees to sign the invoice stating that the Products have been delivered.
At Quick Furniture,
we are here to make sure our customers are satisfied with their furniture buying experience.
We offer Financing, Assembly & Delivery Service as well.
You can do everything yourself, but you don't have to
With assembly service, you decide how to spend your time. Because some days, assembling furniture is fun and fulfilling. Other days, not so much.LEARN MORE