The industrial-chic Lisbon dinette table defines casual dining with contemporary flair. A tempered glass table-top with a faux granite finish adds luster while being easy to clean, and a two-tone effect is created by the contrast of the table’s black powder-coated metal legs. Paired with the Mid-Century influenced 6838 Memphis dining chair for comfort and style, you will love the functional design and clean silhouette, not to mention the fully padded suede texture and the effortlessly blendable neutral grey colour. Granite, metal, glass, suede - the Lisbon collection is the mixed media set of your dreams!
What's included in the set?
- Dinette Table
- Side Chair
- Tempered glass over faux granite finish is cost-effective while still creating a high-end industrial look
- Glass, paper, and metal construction
- Sturdy angled black powder-coated metal legs
- Contemporary two-tone effect with black metal legs contrasted against grey faux granite
- Neutral grey and black palette blends well with most existing decors
- Easy to clean and maintain
|47.25 x 31.5 x 29.5H
|Side Chair (min. purchase 2pcs)
|18 x 23 x 34H
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We have a delivery service in GTA for an additional fee, which shall be reflected in the invoice that the customer receives. Delivery charges are as follows:
- Flat Shipping Rate for Toronto: $45
- Flat Shipping Rate for York & Durham Region: $65
- Flat Shipping Rate for Peel & Halton: $85
- Flat Shipping Rate Out of GTA within 150km of Toronto: $199
- Rest of Ontario: $399 flat
If the ordered amount is over $2,000 (before HST) in GTA, the delivery shall be FREE.
DELIVERY DATE & TIME
Once the buyer places an order with us, we shall inform him or her about the estimated date and time of delivery of the product. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery date and time as requested by the customer, and we reserve the right to change the delivery date and time based on our schedule. Nonetheless, we will strive to give sufficient notice of the delivery date and time to the customer. For order of the products that are in stock, a typical delivery time frame would be a few business days. For customer orders and products that are not in stock, the delivery will take longer and the customer will be notified accordingly. If there is any balance owing at the time of delivery of the Products, the Buyer needs to pay us the remaining amount before receiving the products. Once the products are delivered and payment made, the buyer agrees to sign the invoice stating that the Products have been delivered.
At Quick Furniture,
we are here to make sure our customers are satisfied with their furniture buying experience.
We offer Financing, Assembly & Delivery Service as well.
You can do everything yourself, but you don't have to
With assembly service, you decide how to spend your time. Because some days, assembling furniture is fun and fulfilling. Other days, not so much.LEARN MORE