Bold colour contrast paired with geometric shapes give the Libra counter-height dining table a special architectural flair. Clear rectangular 12mm tempered glass floats over offset rectangular columns on a steel base, finished in glossy white and lustrous black for a chic two-tone effect. The table is partnered with suave contemporary counter-height side chairs in a faux leather and chrome finish in your pick of black, white, or grey upholstery - perfect to complete this ultra-modern look for your dining area.
What's included in the set?
- Counter Height Dining Table
- Counter-Height Chair
- Counter-height design for elevated dining
- Rectangular 12mm tempered glass top
- Frame constructed from two offset rectangular columns of engineered wood lacquered in black and white
- Base made from engineered wood with a shiny stainless-steel finish
- Colour-blocking in black, white, metal, and glass creates a modern architectural look
- Contemporary bright glass and glossy finishes creates a bright and open dining area
- Metal and glass construction is easy to clean and maintain
|Counter Height Dining Table
|64 x 38 x 36H
|Counter-Height Chair (min. purchase 2pcs)
|17 x 23 x 40H
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We have a delivery service in GTA for an additional fee, which shall be reflected in the invoice that the customer receives. Delivery charges are as follows:
- Flat Shipping Rate for Toronto: $45
- Flat Shipping Rate for York & Durham Region: $65
- Flat Shipping Rate for Peel & Halton: $85
- Flat Shipping Rate Out of GTA within 150km of Toronto: $199
- Rest of Ontario: $399 flat
If the ordered amount is over $2,000 (before HST) in GTA, the delivery shall be FREE.
DELIVERY DATE & TIME
Once the buyer places an order with us, we shall inform him or her about the estimated date and time of delivery of the product. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery date and time as requested by the customer, and we reserve the right to change the delivery date and time based on our schedule. Nonetheless, we will strive to give sufficient notice of the delivery date and time to the customer. For order of the products that are in stock, a typical delivery time frame would be a few business days. For customer orders and products that are not in stock, the delivery will take longer and the customer will be notified accordingly. If there is any balance owing at the time of delivery of the Products, the Buyer needs to pay us the remaining amount before receiving the products. Once the products are delivered and payment made, the buyer agrees to sign the invoice stating that the Products have been delivered.
At Quick Furniture,
we are here to make sure our customers are satisfied with their furniture buying experience.
We offer Financing, Assembly & Delivery Service as well.
You can do everything yourself, but you don't have to
With assembly service, you decide how to spend your time. Because some days, assembling furniture is fun and fulfilling. Other days, not so much.LEARN MORE