The Mira Collection presents our line of hybrid gel-infused memory foam mattresses that form to your body, creating a customized sleep experience that is as unique as you are. The fabric covering the mattress contains Tencel, a breathable material that allows for a comfortable night’s sleep no matter the season. Our 8-inch Twin mattresses feature four layer construction that consists of: 1.5-inches ventilated ultra-plush gel-infused memory foam, 0.5-inch plush foam, 5-inch 12.25 gauge pocket coils and 1-inch of high-density base foam – and are offered in Twin, Full, Queen and Display Cube. The Mira Collection’s selection creates the perfect fit for your personal sleep experience.
- Pocket coils are encased individually to isolate movement and minimize sleep disturbance
- CertiPUR-US certified foam meets the standard for content emissions and durability
- Comfort level: firm
- Pocket coil count: 468
- State recycling fee may apply
- Easy set up: cut away the thick plastic warp, unroll the mattress and allow up to 48 hours for mattress to fully expand to its proper shape and size.
- Fabric Color: Dark gray
- Fabric Content: Main: 97% polyester, 3% spandex; bottom: 100% polyester
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We have a delivery service in GTA for an additional fee, which shall be reflected in the invoice that the customer receives. Delivery charges are as follows:
- Flat Shipping Rate for Toronto: $45
- Flat Shipping Rate for York & Durham Region: $65
- Flat Shipping Rate for Peel & Halton: $85
- Flat Shipping Rate Out of GTA within 150km of Toronto: $199
- Rest of Ontario: $399 flat
If the ordered amount is over $2,000 (before HST) in GTA, the delivery shall be FREE.
DELIVERY DATE & TIME
Once the buyer places an order with us, we shall inform him or her about the estimated date and time of delivery of the product. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery date and time as requested by the customer, and we reserve the right to change the delivery date and time based on our schedule. Nonetheless, we will strive to give sufficient notice of the delivery date and time to the customer. For order of the products that are in stock, a typical delivery time frame would be a few business days. For customer orders and products that are not in stock, the delivery will take longer and the customer will be notified accordingly. If there is any balance owing at the time of delivery of the Products, the Buyer needs to pay us the remaining amount before receiving the products. Once the products are delivered and payment made, the buyer agrees to sign the invoice stating that the Products have been delivered.
At Quick Furniture,
we are here to make sure our customers are satisfied with their furniture buying experience.
We offer Financing, Assembly & Delivery Service as well.
You can do everything yourself, but you don't have to
With assembly service, you decide how to spend your time. Because some days, assembling furniture is fun and fulfilling. Other days, not so much.LEARN MORE