Light up your living room with the contemporary styling of the Spectra cocktail table - literally! Combining the classic look of a grey wood finish with a modern profile crowned by a clear tempered glass top, the Spectra brings more than just good taste to your home. The pedestal base features sophisticated embedded etched glass panels that showcase 3-way adjustable cool white LED lighting, all controlled by a touch of the button located at the table's base. Create a unique ambience while entertaining or simply ensure your living room doesn't get too dark; either way, the Spectra will enhance your décor enormously.
- Grey wood finish
- Rectangular clear tempered glass top
- Pedestal base is embedded with glass panels with an eye-catching etched finish
- Glass panels showcase embedded LED lighting in cool white hue
- Cordless design is battery-operated
- 3-way adjustable LED lighting is controlled by a button at the table's base
- Contemporary design creates a unique glowing ambience while adding additional illumination to your living room
- Solid wood and engineered wood base construction
|Coffee Table||47 x 22 x 18H|
|End Table||52 x 27 x 2.5H|
|Sofa Table||50 x 18 x 30H|
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We have a delivery service in GTA for an additional fee, which shall be reflected in the invoice that the customer receives. Delivery charges are as follows:
- Flat Shipping Rate for Toronto: $45
- Flat Shipping Rate for York & Durham Region: $65
- Flat Shipping Rate for Peel & Halton: $85
- Flat Shipping Rate Out of GTA within 150km of Toronto: $199
- Rest of Ontario: $399 flat
If the ordered amount is over $2,000 (before HST) in GTA, the delivery shall be FREE.
DELIVERY DATE & TIME
Once the buyer places an order with us, we shall inform him or her about the estimated date and time of delivery of the product. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery date and time as requested by the customer, and we reserve the right to change the delivery date and time based on our schedule. Nonetheless, we will strive to give sufficient notice of the delivery date and time to the customer. For order of the products that are in stock, a typical delivery time frame would be a few business days. For customer orders and products that are not in stock, the delivery will take longer and the customer will be notified accordingly. If there is any balance owing at the time of delivery of the Products, the Buyer needs to pay us the remaining amount before receiving the products. Once the products are delivered and payment made, the buyer agrees to sign the invoice stating that the Products have been delivered.
At Quick Furniture,
we are here to make sure our customers are satisfied with their furniture buying experience.
We offer Financing, Assembly & Delivery Service as well.
You can do everything yourself, but you don't have to
With assembly service, you decide how to spend your time. Because some days, assembling furniture is fun and fulfilling. Other days, not so much.LEARN MORE